An introduction to Get for Communities
When we realised that organisations were forced to use over 7 different platforms to manage their communities, we decided to build a platform where organisations can manage memberships, ticketing, merchandise sales and finances.
Get (formerly known as Qnect) is an all-in-one platform that allows societies to collect payments for tickets, memberships and merchandise. We have empowered over 1,000+ groups, clubs and organisers to acquire, interact and engage their members. With over 6 million dollars transacted, Get is the trusted platform for students and organisations alike.
Founded in 2016 by Daniel Liang, we are headquartered in Singapore, and have offices in Australia, Hong Kong and Indonesia. We’re backed by the same investors who have invested in Spotify, Meetup, Grab, Mobike, Reebonz and Paktor.
With Get, you can:
- Create and manage multiple membership levels quickly
- Manage and engage your members effortlessly
- Manage and organise events, with online payment methods
- Sell and manage club merchandise in a breeze
- View all transactions (events, merchandise, memberships) on a single platform